1. The Chinese New Year doesn’t start on the same day every year.
2. The Chinese New Year is also known as the ______ festival.
3. On the eve of Chinese New Year, families traditionally have a ___________
4. Why is the Chinese character "Fu" pasted upside down?
5. According to the Chinese calendar, 2014 is the year of the _______.
6. Which of these is not a Chinese zodiac animal?
7. _______ festival marks the final day of the Chinese New Year celebrations.
8. The lion dance on New Year is performed to stave off which mythical creature?
9. Which color is traditionally worn during festivities to ward off evil and bad luck?
10. According to Chinese belief, the noise from firecrackers ___________________.
11. What do you call that special treat made from glutinous rice that's traditionally baked/fried during Lunar New Year celebrations?
12. Which of these is considered an inappropriate gift during Chinese New Year?